We originally named our blog the China Journey as it was where we chronicled our journey to bring our daughters home to us from China. Little did we know that a couple of years later, we would be going on another China journey...as Expats living in Shanghai.
Friday, November 24, 2006
Our trip photos!
I am just testing this out to see if it is going to work. We plan to post our pictures here for the trip and I just wanted to see how it works. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cristi: I couldn't wait to check out the new venue - and I love it already. You can bet we will be following along as you guys go along. Good job. - Love from Kay and John
1 comment:
Cristi: I couldn't wait to check out the new venue - and I love it already. You can bet we will be following along as you guys go along. Good job. - Love from Kay and John
Post a Comment