Well, today Leah turned 7 years old and to celebrate we are at the newly opened Barbie flagship store. It is 6 floors of pink and Barbie and all things girly. It is sparkly and filled with all kinds of fun things to do. Right now Leah and Lauren are in the design studio getting to design their very own Barbie and outfit to take home. Leah was very excited to get to spend her day here. We have a party on Saturday that I'm sure will be fun.
I'll post about our fabulous vacation to Malaysia after I survive this week of birthday celebrations.


1 comment:
Okay.......I'm super jealous! I want to go to the Barbie store and make my own Barbie! Abby LOVES Barbies too. She's playing with several of my old dolls, and because of this 50 yr. Barbie birthday stuff they are bringing back lots of things from our days. There is a 1977 Barbie that I almost bought at Walmart the other day, but I didn't want to have to explain to anyone why I bought myself a $40 Barbie because she looked EXACTLY like my favorite Barbie growing up. ha! Happy Birthday to Leah!
Post a Comment