I say it with every passing birthday but once again, I can’t believe that my little sweet Mei Mei has turned 7!
And here in no particular order are the...
7 Things I Love Most about Lauren!
- her amazing smile – it really does light up a room – and has since the day we adopted her!
- her fun loving, “let’s play” attitude
- her sense of adventure and willingness to try so many new things and new foods without complaint!
- her sweet giggle that just goes all over her body
- her willingness and joy to give you whatever it is she has...truly, it can be the last piece of her favorite candy and she will offer it up to you without any prompting or asking – and without feeling like she has to! She loves to give gifts to others.
- the way she will be off in the distance from me, playing with friends, and still turn around on occasion and give me a little wave just to say hello! :) It always warms my heart!
- To me, there is nothing better than watching Mei Mei when she is excited about something – she jumps up and down and squeals and you just can’t help but be excited about it too!
The list could go on and on but those will be for another year! And can I just add for all you moms of young kids that read this...there is hope – she FINALLY sleeps through the night without issue and has for a couple of years now! I remember for years (literally) thinking that day would never come! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment