In honor of Kate's birthday, I decided to make a video of her adoption story. I used a song from Third Day called Merry Christmas. It is a song I have loved for years and completely tells Kate's story. It fits her story specifically because she was born in December and we waited a couple of Christmas' for her to come home but it also fits the life of every orphan while they wait to find their forever family. Within the video, I have shared some photos you have probably seen before if you follow this blog but also some private pictures of orphanages and cities that we visited on adoption trips. Most of the pictures are of Kate but I threw in some of Lauren's referral and orphanage pictures as well.
I wanted to share this video so that this Christmas as you enjoy being surrounded by your family, you might take a minute to pray for all the children that are still living in orphanages. So many long to have a home with a family to love them. Consider in 2012 what you can do to impact the lives of children living without families all over the world - there are so many great organizations out there that help them.
Blessings to you this Christmas season! I know as I look in the eyes of my three beautiful daughters that we are truly blessed - all five of us!
If you are receiving this blog post via email, click here to go to YouTube to see it.
I wanted to share this video so that this Christmas as you enjoy being surrounded by your family, you might take a minute to pray for all the children that are still living in orphanages. So many long to have a home with a family to love them. Consider in 2012 what you can do to impact the lives of children living without families all over the world - there are so many great organizations out there that help them.
Blessings to you this Christmas season! I know as I look in the eyes of my three beautiful daughters that we are truly blessed - all five of us!
If you are receiving this blog post via email, click here to go to YouTube to see it.
1 comment:
Oh, that is the sweetest video I have ever seen. I have never heard that song before but it's amazing. I hope our paths cross again someday. I would love to meet your beautiful girls and see you and John again. God bless your wonderful family! Carol Robinson
Post a Comment