Wow - our first baby is 5 years old today...how is that possible? It seems like just the other day the nannies from an orphanage in Anhui Province were placing her in our arms and now 4 years later, she's 5! I know we are are biased but what a beauty she is! We can't believe how big and "grown up" she looks in this picture! She is, of course, wearing her "Everyone loves an Irish girl" shirt! And we certainly love her!Here are a few more photos from the party!


3 comments:
I can't believe she is 5!! She is growing up so fast, she will be a teenager before you know it! I love the technology of blogs so I can see the girls grow up. Thank you for posting the pictures for us far, far away. Of course, being the forgetful person I am these days I forgot to send Leah a birthday card, so please tell her Happy Belated Birthday from me. Any trips to the Valley this year?
XOXO to the girls from me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!! Cristi you are so right she is absolutely beautiful! The girls have grown so much since December. Hope everything is going great with you guys.
Take Care
Angel, Shane and Jaili
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?
Post a Comment