Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone had a blessed Easter! We had a great weekend and I thought I would update the blog with some new pics of the girls. They had a fun time hunting eggs this weekend and going to church this morning.

Kate is doing great! She is getting so big. She is walking everywhere now and is babbling a TON! It's funny - the other girls took much longer to start really talking but Kate is saying a couple of words already like Momma, Dadda, and more. She is just the sweetest, little smiley kid you've ever met!

On another very happy note, our good friends, Cathy & Dave, got their referral on Friday of a beautiful baby girl living in Chongqing. We are so thrilled for their family. If you are interested, you can follow along on their journey at http://www.3littlepumpkins.blogspot.com/ I've included one of Maeve's referral photos - it is the cutest referral photo I've ever seen!

Well, we hope y'all had a great Easter. Here are a few more photos from our fun weekend.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cristi, the girls look beautiful. I haven't stopped in at your blog for a while and it's been fun catching up. Today is Eliza's 6 month anniversary of Gotcha Day and I've been tearfully recalling every moment of that trip including your special Kate! Wow how she has grown. I'm so happy to see your family flourishing. Hugs, Sarah and Eliza

Anonymous said...

Love the Easter dresses and all of the other pictures! Did you buy or make their dresses? Too cute! Also...what is that house they're standing in front of? Something else handy that you created I'm assuming..... You all look great! Thanks for posting!! Carol

Angel and Shane said...

The girls look gorgeous in their easter dresses. Kate is getting so big. I love those teeth! Jaili is walking everywhere also and babbling like crazy.

Take care and give the girls hugs,
Angel, Shane and Jaili