Monday, May 14, 2007

What do I do all day?

Well, if you have ever wondered what I do all day I thought I would upload a few of these photos. Not only do they show how big Kate is getting (17 months on Wed.) but it shows you what Kate does all day, everyday...she CLIMBS! So I just basically go from one spot to the next taking her down from where she climbed! For your viewing enjoyment:





I do want to note - I really am not a terrible mother risking my childs safety taking a picture while she stands there. These pictures were taken after, literally, the 15th time of climbing in these spots. Scarily enough - she's quite good at it!

One last picture that is a favorite in our house right now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay....that climbing business freaks me out!! How is she balancing on that desk?! I'm afraid I've instilled my fear of heights/climbing in my children.....they're pretty cautious...thankfully! :) LOVE, love, love the last picture! What beauties!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes.......HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you gave me a small panic attach with all the climbing pictures. (I never doubted your mothering skills though) But I don't think I could climb that good, the whole being afraid of heights thing. Can for sure tell that Kate is the third one. lol. The girls are so beautiful, I so wish I could see them more often. Happy Mother's Day!
XOXO's to the girls!
Lindsey

Angel and Shane said...

I know exactly how you feel. The pictures didn't freak me out at all. Jaili is the same way...stairs, slides...if it's up high she wants to be there. The girls look beautiful. Hope everything is great with you guys.
Love,
Shane, Angel and Jaili girl