Well, because we don't have quite enough on our plate right now, we've decided to add one more thing...a tonsillectomy and adnoidectomy for Leah - tomorrow! The day after we returned from Shanghai we had an ENT appointment for Leah at the suggestion of our Ped because her tonsils are so huge. The ENT took one look at them and said they need to come out. So we told him then it would have to be done pronto because John will be leaving soon to go to China for an extended visit. The ENT was able to get Leah in tomorrow. It will be done around 8am tomorrow so we appreciate you praying for Leah during the procedure.
As for the house search, as I had posted last time, we put contracts on two different places in hopes of getting one. It appears however that BOTH of those have fallen through - one went to someone else and the other the landlord isn't sure he wants to rent it. So, we are back to square one. Our guide in Shanghai is going back over to the area we want to be in to look at a few more houses, take pictures and then send them over to us. We'll just figure it out the best we can and go from there. Amazingly enough, I'm not too stressed about it. I do know that God has the perfect place for us to live so I'm just resting in that. Hopefully, in the next week or two, we'll know something more on that front!
So that is the latest and greatest around our house! Leah is a bit apprehensive about the surgery tomorrow but is very much looking forward to all the ice cream, Popsicles and juice that I have purchased for her! I'll post again soon!
1 comment:
Prayers for you Leah for a quick recovery! John & Cristi, we love reading your blog and look forward to the updates. We're living through you..it's all so exciting!! God bless your precious family. Love, the Hartson's
Post a Comment