
The tonsil girl looking a little worn out!
But Leah is actually recovering well. Thanks for all the prayers for her. The only bad part about her surgery is the day she had it I came down with a NASTY cold and cough that I tried desperately not to pass onto Leah but to no avail. So the last couple of nights have been a bit rough. When she lies down, her nose gets stuffy and she can’t breathe so she opens her mouth to breathe and then her throat dries out which according to her is very painful! So the last 2 nights I have taken no chances. I just wake her up every 4 hours and give her a nice shot of Tylenol with Codeine. It seems to do the trick! Thankfully, she could never get addicted to it because it tastes awful!
The China plans are moving forward. I can’t believe that in 6 weeks we will be leaving. Our scheduled day to leave is July 12th. The only tricky thing is as of right now we still have no place to live! It's getting a bit frustrating as we have “lost out” on 3 different places for various reasons none of which we completely understand. So for the time being our plan is to move to China in July even if we don’t have a specific place to live. We have secured temporary housing in a furnished 3 bedroom apartment so will just live there until something gives in the area we want to be in. It’s wild really how their occupancy rates are above 99%, especially in the villa type places. Something will work out eventually. We are just continuing to trust God to provide for us. He always has so I have no reason to doubt now!
I hope y'all have a great weekend. We are FINALLY having some warmer weather here and it's about time. It's almost June and I think this is only the 2nd day I have been able to wear shorts! That is too much cold for this Southern girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment