Just thought I would share a photo of what I saw today because it is so typical here. I always see men sitting around playing a game, sometimes it is Ma Jiang but a lot of times it is cards. So I asked Leo today what game it is - he said "poker". Here I was thinking it was some cool Chinese game and it is just poker. But pretty funny anyway because there is always a crowd around watching.
So that is little sample of what I see in a day.
PS: OK, just a note to add - John just told me that this Poker is actually totally different than what would be played in the US. He had Leo explain it to him. So I guess Poker is just the generic term used for this type of cards.
Another PS: I love being able to take pictures and send blog entries from my phone! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment