Leah was Tigress from Kung Fu Panda. Fang actually put all the decorations on Leah's shirt. I showed her a picture of Tigress and gave her a solid red tank top and she brought back this amazing shirt for Leah to wear. Have I mentioned how blessed we are here!
![]() |
Lauren was an Egyptian Princess - she made the head dress and cape herself.
![]() |
And Kate was June from the Little Einsteins (admittedly Kate's costume is a little lame as we could not find a solid purple dress anywhere so we had to settle for the closest purple dress we could find in the closet. Luckily at 2 she doesn't really care that much!)
![]() |
Our complex organized it's first trick or treat ever this year and it was great fun. The management office as well as the girl arranging it expected a few houses to participate. Amazingly, there were 85 houses handing out treats and over 150 kids trick or treating. I had absolutely no idea that there were so many kids in our complex. The girls had a great time running from door to door. We made friends with a little girl down the street from us and she went with us along with the other 2 Deere families here. Kate was content to sit in the stroller most of the time. It was pretty funny because I would ask her if she would like to go up to a house and she would look over at the house and then decide - sometimes yes, most times no. I'm not sure what it was about some of the houses that enticed her enough to get out of the comfy stroller to go get treats.
Speaking of treats...now trick or treating in China brings a whole new set of treats that we have never seen before! The girls had a great time going through their bags checking out all the treats. Probably the highlights were someone gave us little tiny apples, someone gave them a handful of peanuts in the shell and LOADS of hard candies. Very little chocolate!
![]() |
One more of the whole crew...
![]() |
| From Trick or Treat |
Hope you all have a great time trick or treating and that you get more treats than tricks!





2 comments:
Very cute! I can't believe you had no princesses! Kathy is there!!??? Loved the pictures of all 6 kids! My kids thought it would be fun to get lots of new kids of candy. :-)
Hey! The girls are precious. Do you still have the same email? I wanted to ask you some questions.
Post a Comment