We originally named our blog the China Journey as it was where we chronicled our journey to bring our daughters home to us from China. Little did we know that a couple of years later, we would be going on another China journey...as Expats living in Shanghai.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Our terracotta warrior
Jamie and Micah - here is the picture of John's new terracotta warrior you wanted to see. He is about 12" tall. John actually wants the life size version of it...no, I'm not kidding, so this is a slight compromise. I say slight because I'm pretty sure we will end up with the life size version before we leave China because John is very determined to bring one home. He thinks it would be good for scaring off potential suitors when the girls are older (you know, like 25!) This is the archer but there are tons of different ones. John likes this one best because he says that the warrior is actually kneeling before the King of Kings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks! I love it. We were thinking it was the life size one because that is what he was describing but I am glad you got away with that one for now!
You do need a life size one so you can dress it up for holiday just like the porch geese people have! :-)
Jeannie
Post a Comment