Well, the other day, Kate just decided to do it. She was tired of watching everybody else doing it and being the odd man out. She just picked up those chopsticks and started eating with them!
The girls and I eat pretty much every lunch with chopsticks because we are mostly eating Chinese food for lunch (well, not Leah so much - she eats a lot of PBJ! Any day she doesn't like what we are having then she is free to make her own lunch - which is always a PBJ sandwich!)
But Kate had yet to have the desire to want to do it so was happy with her spoon or fork. I'm not sure what changed her mind, but she is a determined little one, and was finally able to do it at the first meal she tried. And we were having fried rice that day, which I have to say is not one of the easiest things to eat with chopsticks. She was very proud of herself!
The girls and I eat pretty much every lunch with chopsticks because we are mostly eating Chinese food for lunch (well, not Leah so much - she eats a lot of PBJ! Any day she doesn't like what we are having then she is free to make her own lunch - which is always a PBJ sandwich!)
But Kate had yet to have the desire to want to do it so was happy with her spoon or fork. I'm not sure what changed her mind, but she is a determined little one, and was finally able to do it at the first meal she tried. And we were having fried rice that day, which I have to say is not one of the easiest things to eat with chopsticks. She was very proud of herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment