Just thought I would share a picture from our vacation. We are on the beach in North Carolina and the girls are having a ball. First of all, they love having their daddy with them 24/7 and they love having the beach as their personal sandbox. Kate is mesmerized by the big waves and is content to stand where the water will lap up over her toes while she watches the waves come in...as long as one of us is holding her hand. We've collected lots of "treasures" along the beach and I'm not sure our suitcase will hold everything. It's been lots of fun! One more picture of the girls. Such a sweet, serene picture! Ha - if you could only see Kate's face...she's screaming to beat the band and Leah's holding her ever so gently in place! :) That is the beauty of taking a picture from this perspective. I think it might be the new way to take pictures of persnickety 19 month olds!
2 comments:
It is a beautiful picture though. I'm glad you "told" on her though. It makes a good story and makes it more personal. Glad you had a good vacation!
Those are the sweetest pictures! The girls look beautiful. I understand about the pictures, I have to take about 100 of Jaili to get one where she is smiling and not scowling or doing something else besides looking at the camera. Give the girls hugs for us.
Angel, Shane and Jaili
Post a Comment