Well, we made it to Shanghai without any trouble. It has been 5 years since I have made that long flight without any children and I was amazed at how EASY it was with only myself to worry about!
The photo above is the view from our hotel room window. It's safe to say that for as far as the eye can see in all directions I see huge tall buidlings! It is still very surreal that this is our new "hometown"! I think it must feel like the equivalent of moving to New York City from our small midwest town! Crazy!
We meet today with a lady that will take us around to view the different properties available for us to rent. So I'll post later what we find. More to come...
1 comment:
Oh, the many ways children change our lives. I bet the trip was a little odd. I will pray for you that God will lead you to the right apartment because I know he already knows which one you will live in. What a change it will be. God is going to stretch you in so many ways. Wow!
Post a Comment