Well, for some “unknown” (AKA –
The last few months have been very busy around our house. My parents actually came to visit for about 3 weeks and we had a great time with them! The girls loved getting to see them and show them around
I was so proud of the girls. This is the first time they have ever done anything up on a big stage in front of loads of people and they both did great. Leah’s was actually a solo so I wasn’t sure how she would do on that big ‘ole stage by herself but she did great! She told me she was really nervous. And Lauren was just as cute as can be in her little Tap Dance outfit – her song was the Itsy, Bitsy, Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot bikini so we had to talk to them about her first costume that was not all together modest. They came up with what you see above which was better! It was very cute though because after she tried it on the first time (I wasn’t there) she told me after the class, “Mom, I tried on my costume today and it was not very modest at all!” I asked her what she did about it and she said, “well, I told my teacher that it wasn’t modest.” Good girl!! I had to talk with them a bit as well but they were really great in working with us and getting a costume that was more befitting of a 5 year old! J So anyway, that was one of our very fun weekends where the girls got to feel like super stars for a small time! Lauren is now done with tap and decided tennis may be more to her liking so she is trying that instead. One of the very nice things about living in
Other than that, we really have not been up to much at all. We are trying to finish school up and only have about 2 weeks left. We started late this year and so are having a hard time getting it all done by the end of May (when I like to be done) but we’ll get there! The weather is beautiful here now so trying to keep them tied down and inside for any amount of time is a trick. Luckily the beauty of homeschooling allows us to go outside to do lots of our reading and such! We have a trip to
Blessings!




No comments:
Post a Comment