Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two peas in a pod

I just had to put this picture on the blog because it is just the
cutest picture I think. The girls asked me if they could sleep on the
floor tonight in their room and I said I didn't care. So when I go in
to check on them they were sound asleep but both on Lauren's pillow.
You can't really see it in the picture but Leah's pillow is right
there beside her but she is content to be snugged up next to her
sista...as we call them in our house.

I know that the closeness they have now might not last forever but I
just love that right now there is no one they would rather be with
more. I prayed when we were adopting Lauren that God would knit their
hearts together...I am certain He answered my prayer!!!

No comments: