Well, at least John and I are! We leave this morning from Chicago for our househunting trip. We will get into Shanghai on Tuesday and be there until Sunday. We are looking forward to it. My parents are here to watch the girls so I know they will have a good time hanging out with "Grannie & Papa." Although, Kate's response when we said we were leaving to go to China was, "can I go, too?" But then for some reason she got it in her head that she was going to the beach so she was OK with us leaving. Mom & Dad will have fun pulling off a beach trip in the middle of the Midwest! :)
We'll post again once we have some pictures and something to talk about! Please pray for safety for us and our girls as we are apart. Thanks!
3 comments:
Hope you had a good trip over. Good luck with the house hunting. Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Jeannie
Yay! Have fun together! I will be checking often to see what is happening.
Jamie Steele
watching the news and just praying for those people in China.If ever a country needed our God, it's them and now.
Jeannie
Post a Comment