The photos above...
One of our very first family photos – Leah just before she turned 1 years old while we were still in China adopting her! And another one from our China adoption trip. And two from our recent trip to Bali...So there you can see for yourselves just how fast 7 years go by!
Leah turns 8 years old tomorrow. I can’t even believe that she is 8 but I know I say that every year. In honor of her 8th birthday, here are my 8 favorite things about Leah:
- She has a quiet and calm spirit but can be goofy and funny and silly with the best of them.
- She loves to dance and I love to see her pirouetting around the house.
- I love watching her learn new things or seeing the light bulb go on in her little mind.
- Watching her draw – she really is amazing at how well she draws and paints.
- Snuggling on the couch and reading a book to her (she’s the only one that I know for sure is really listening :)!)
- Seeing her little competitive side come out when we play Uno or Skipbo.
- her beautiful face and that long thick amazing black hair!
- seeing her love for Jesus and the tenacity in which she reads her Bible and the way she wants to understand it all.
We are so blessed to have Leah! Happy, Happy Birthday to you, sweet Leah!


1 comment:
Happy b-day, Leah! :)
Post a Comment