Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauren!



Our sweet, sweet Lauren turned 5 today! We had a grand celebration! Lauren chose to have a chef party since she loves to cook. The girls had a great time decorating their cakes. My girls had even more fun eating them tonight after dinner! :)

Happy, Happy Birthday Lauren! We are so glad you were born and so glad God placed you in our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been letting Lauren watch to much "Ace of Cakes" on the Food network?? What a cute theme for a b-day party. The girls get more beautiful in every picture I see. We are in Louisville watching the rain fall. I wish we see you "1 more time" before you leave the country but I don't think our schedules will allow it. As soon as we get some income coming in we are setting money aside for our "China trip!" Thank you for keeping us posted on the blog! Tell Lauren I said Happy Late Birthday!!!
XOXO, Lindsey

Angel and Shane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!

LOVE,
Angel, Shane and Jaili girl