Hello all! I just wanted to let everyone know that we arrived safely in Beijing. I'll post more about our move out week tomorrow when I'm not so tired. The flight was a little bumpy in the beginning as we ended up sitting at the gate for 2 hours while they fixed the air conditioning. Needless to say, it was hot on the plane and really not the way you want to start the beginning of a 13 hour flight but we survived it. The big girls did great on the airplane and were very content to do all the stuff we had brought along. Kate did pretty good considering she is 2 1/2! :) She was actually great until it got into those late hours when she just wanted to go to sleep but was having a hard time getting comfy. She finally did sleep for a couple of hours at the end.
Here are a few photos of our journey.


I'll post more soon.
1 comment:
I have been watching your blog for a long, long time....I want to wish you all the best in your new home. I look forward to hearing more about it......Amy in Canada (Mom to a guangdong beauty).
Post a Comment