OK - here are the newest photos of Kate. Only problem is we just got a color print of the page and not the actual digital images so what I am posting is a photo of the photo! We think she is just beautiful - she has tons of black hair - much to Leah's pleasure! It says she likes to smile and play, is crawling and pulling up on things, and eats 4 times a day! It should be lots of fun! It will be so fun to watch the girls with her.

6 comments:
She is soooo cute! We can't wait to see pictures of her with the rest of you.
Looks like and reads like you guys are having a great time. I should be doing homework but I get so excited each morning to check to see if there are any new posts. I feel like I'm on the trip with you. Kate is just a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see the pictures of you with your three beautitful girls! Many blessings apon you! XOXO, Lindsey
Hey guys! It was great to see you! Kate looks absolutely adorable. We are counting down to the moment you can hold her! We send our love to ya'll.
Patti and family
Kate looks adorable and we can't wait to see the new family of five photo. Frani says hi to you all.
Sounds like you all are having a great trip and we look forward to your posts. We eagerly await the news of Kate's safe arrival into your arms. What a great first birthday she will have with her forever family.
Kelli & Frani, Dyersville
Excellent! Love that you're getting new pictures even as you will meet her so soon!
Can you check your email from there? Please do, I just sent you something you might just want to see!
God bless you all,
Kelly in Michigan
(mom to Joe, Kegan, Toby and a Yangdong Princess,
HRH Katie!! a. 11-08-06)
Hi, I am following your trip with much anticipation as our daughter is at the Yangdong orphanage as well. We will be leaving Ottawa, Canada on January 6th, returning home with our baby on January 24th. Say hi to our baby for us!
Post a Comment