We originally named our blog the China Journey as it was where we chronicled our journey to bring our daughters home to us from China. Little did we know that a couple of years later, we would be going on another China journey...as Expats living in Shanghai.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
More of Kate's arrival
OK - this post is way out of order but I wanted to upload some of the pictures from the day we got Kate. At the time, I hadn't figured out how to upload a lot of pictures but now I have. So here are the pictures from when Kate was brought to us. Forgive me if some are repeats.
As for Kate, she continues to do good. She is crawling around everywhere and likes to play with all the toys. She is babbling and talking. She is taking the bottle so much better now but still will not let us get anywhere near her mouth with a spoon or cheerios or bananas or anything! I think it will be slow going on that side of things. Her bottles are made with half formula and half rice cereal (really thick bottles) so she is at least getting some rice cereal in addition to the formula. It will come, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so happy that you are blogging your adventures. It has been exciting to keep up with you. I truly hope that in about five or six years I can be on this very adventure!
Cristi - you are doing a great job of letting all of us in on the joy. Reading your notes is the next best thing to being there with you. Kate is beautiful. How did you and John get so lucky to get a third exceptional daughter? - K.Black
Post a Comment